• Seeking role as IS / IT Director, Practice Manager, or Program Manager.
• Twenty years of diversified functional and technical experience in full systems development life cycle (SDLC), quality management, performance improvement, process reengineering, change management, global implementations, and production support.
• Proven experience managing teams of 15 members and managing budgets of $5 million.
Senior Project ManagerSAP SuccessFactors.com
• Promoted from Consultant to Project Manger to Senior Project Manager.
• Managed multiple concurrent projects of the company's largest, most visible, and most complex clients to implement Employee Performance Management (EPM) / Workforce Performance Management (WPM) systems with individual project values to $4M.
• Lead projects for Performance Reviews, 360 / Multi-Rater Feedback, Succession Planning, Compensation, Career and Development Planning, Variable Pay, and Goal Alignment in an Application Service Provider (ASP) / Software as a Service (SaaS) environment.
• Developed and managed implementation methodology used by all implementation consultants, including Kick-Off Presentation and Project Start-Up Materials, Statement of Work (SOW), Project Plan, Risk Assessment, and Process Design Workshops.
• Supported business growth through extensive sales support, candidate interviewing, and employee mentoring.
• Recipient of "Peak Performer Award" given for above and beyond commitment to customers and achieving maximum business results.
Quality Assurance OfficerCellular Technology Ltd.
• Implemented quality system, system development life cycle (SDLC), and computer system validation (CSV) at biotechnology firm supporting CFR 21 Part 11 compliance.
HR Process Improvement AnalystMerck (Client)
• Recommended and managed the implementation of process improvements for PeopleSoft HCM
HR Business AnalystLimited Brands (Client)
• Established set-up tables for PeopleSoft HCM implementation supporting 120,000 employees.
• Recipient of "Above and Beyond" award
Process Design ConsultantCity of Cleveland, Ohio (Client)
• Documented business requirements and designed future state processes for ADP Enterprise HCM.
PeopleSoft Project ManagerTRW / Northrop Grumman (Client)
Global PeopleSoft HRMS implementation v7.5 and v8.1
• Staffed and managed team of fifteen, managed $5 million budget, developed implementation templates and methodology, managed issues and project plans.
• Lead global PeopleSoft Human Resources implementation in North America and Europe, including implementations in Mexico, Canada, United Kingdom, Poland, France, Spain, and Germany.
• Managed development and delivery of training materials for an upgrade from PeopleSoft v7.5 to v8.0 in four countries, including Computer Based Training (CBT), teleconference training calls, and printed quick reference material.
• Lead project to implement PeopleSoft Human Resources, Training, and / or Recruiting at nine facilities in the United Kingdom, two facilities in Poland, and two facilities in Canada.
• Developed complete PeopleSoft testing plan, including functionality testing, on-line performance testing, batch performance testing, network / infrastructure testing, and parallel testing.
• Developed and implemented communications plan, including audience analysis and development of communications delivered via memos, presentations, newsletters, and meetings.
• Managed implementation of TALX (The Work Number for Everyone) employment verification services using interactive voice response (IVR) technologies, and TALX UC eXpress (Frick) outsourced unemployment claim processing services.
Training AdvisorNational City Corporation (Client)
• Developed approach for creating and delivering cost-effective upgrade training for end users at a 22,000 employee organization moving from PeopleSoft version 5.0 to 7.0.
Manager, PeopleSoft ConsultingErnst & Young LLP / Cap Gemini E&Y
• Redesigned HR Processes leading to a reoccurring savings of over $5 million a year.
• Managed process reengineering team of twelve client employees for a PeopleSoft implementation at a super regional bank with 32,000 employees in 44 states.
• Lead four project teams, including process design, communications, documentation, and training.
• Managed development and delivery of all training materials, including Computer Based Training, Self Study Guides, Online Procedures, and Job Aids.
• Developed and delivered traditional classroom training and teleconference training sessions, including the creation of test data, scripts, and follow-up documentation.
• Created and implemented change management plan, including executive presentations, management presentations, and cascading change management meetings.
• Planned and facilitated Conference Room Pilot design sessions to define scope and insure integration across technical and functional teams.
• Voted "Most Helpful Team Member" and "Most Likely to Have Best Documentation" by peers at a PeopleSoft implementation.
Project LeaderEli Lilly and Company
• Led team of five employees providing support for PeopleSoft Human Resources systems serving 22,000 employees in 50 states; prepared and managed a $10.8 million budget.
• Managed production schedules and daily operation of Human Resources, Payroll, Base Benefits, Flexible Benefits, Recruiting, and Position Management modules.
• Directed two software upgrades of PeopleSoft software by coordinating PC upgrades, data base administration, coding, testing, scheduling, and conversion activities.
• Implemented area's first service level agreements with systems support customers.